June 12th, 2012 by iMindMap
iMindMap 2.1 is now available for iOS devices
We are really excited to announce the latest updates to iMindMap HD for iPad and iMindMap for iPhone. As well as a few bug fixes, there are a few newcomers:
- iMindMap on iOS is now available in 4 more languages: Arabic, Polish, Russian and Vietnamese!
- You now have the option to Trash your maps or permanently delete them, just in case you’re feeling a bit indecisive!
- Importing from the anonymous account – If you created some maps without being signed into an account, you can now import them into an account you sign into later, meaning none of your maps are lost. Just press the settings button at the bottom right of the maps area, and select ‘Import anonymous maps’.
- Links and Audio in Presentation – You can now view links and play audio notes on the presenter screen when you are giving a presentation.
- Speed Mapping gets a boost in 2.1. New Speed Mapping buttons have been added to the top of the keyboard so you don’t need to finish editing a branch before creating a new one.
- Export to photos – iMindMap now supports exporting images of you Mind Maps straight to your device’s photo gallery.
- ThinkBuzan Cloud – As well as WayBack, ThinkBuzan Cloud in iMindMap now supports sync progress display, Wifi only sync, and fully disabling ThinkBuzan Cloud if you want to keep your maps on just the one device.
- Portrait Mode – iMindMap for iPhone now supports portrait Mind Mapping
Make sure you download the updates today to get all the new functionality!
Don’t have the apps yet?
You can download iMindMap HD for iPad and iMindMap for iPhone for free today. Then simply subscribe to iMindMap Freedom to get the full feature range and ThinkBuzan Cloud access. Learn More
← Jubilee Giveaway: Win a free copy of iMindMap Ultimate Mind Mapping in Zambia →