We recently located and fixed an issue with the iMindMap 8 trial for Windows that affected those who didn’t uninstall or purchase iMindMap after the 7 day trial had ended.
The result of this fault is a build up data in the iMindMap cache folder on your computer. This will not damage your machine or cause any further issues – it is simply taking up memory that can be restored. The fault only affects Windows machines; Mac machines will not have been affected.
This issue can be fixed by uninstalling iMindMap and deleting the cache folder – simply follow the steps below.
1) Find Control Panel in the Windows Start menu.
2) Click Programmes and then Programmes and Features.
3) Select iMindMap and then click Uninstall.
1) Type %PROGRAMDATA% into the search box on the windows Start menu and hit enter.
2) Open Computer from the Start menu and type C:ProgramDataThinkBuzan (or copy and paste) into the top bar where it says Computer.
3) Once you’ve got to C:ProgramDataThinkBuzan you should be able to see the imindmap_cache8 folder and delete it.
We apologise for any inconvenience this fault may have caused. We have now resolved this issue and the Windows iMindMap 8 trial download link has now been fixed and updated on the website.
If you need any assistance, or have any further questions regarding this issue, please email email@example.com.